The Bridge Fund continues our locally driven education, healthcare, environment, culture and community development programs across the Tibetan plateau. The situation is tense, but our Tibetan managed work is still possible and more needed than ever before.
Over the past 3 years our programs have achieved impact in the following ways:
- 148,096 Tibetans have improved livelihoods.
- 3,178 Tibetans have improved educational opportunities.
- 186 received scholarships or merit awards.
- 39,578 Tibetan-language publications were distributed, including 2,470 Plateau Music DVDs.
- 118,631 rural Tibetans have improved healthcare as a result of doctor training programs.
- 467 Tibetans attended business trainings.
- 8 Tibetans received startup grants.
- 2,328 Tibetans increased their capacity to preserve cultural traditions.
- 12,965 Tibetans received training in natural resource management.
- 339 Tibetans attended trainings on Climate Change adaptation.
- TBF is helping protect the Chang Tang Nature Reserve & the Sanjiangyuan Nature Reserve with WWF.
- A key program with WWF is to protect Snow Leopards and improve conditions in remote villages.
Help make a difference today. Please consider a gift of $5, $25, or $108 to help our Tibetan partners continue their critically needed programs!
TASHI DELEK AND THANK YOU!
~ Monica, Sailhamo, Dechen, Andrew, Nicole, Ben Jiao, Bumtruk, Dechen Lhaze, Drolmatso, Karma, Kunchok, Lhakdrun, Liang, Liuxin, Loko, Lobsang, Mely, Pema, Peyang, Rigdrol, Rindzin, Sherab, Sonam Sopo, Sonam Wogyal, Tashi, Tserang, Yulha, Yeshitso